Rest & Restore Yoga – Parks Virtual
Replenish your energy and recover from mind-body strain while infusing your Sunday with the sweetness of self-care and relaxation.
This class focuses on minimal movement and optimal breath-centered awareness. Reconnect mind-body-spirit into fresh relationship. Peace guaranteed. No experience necessary.
1) visit Boulder Parks & Recreation online to get your Virtual Membership
2) purchase a “VIRTUAL FITNESS CLASS PASS“ for $30/Month and receive unlimited monthly classes
3) search for the “Rest & Restore” class on Sundays in the Virtual Class Schedule
4) click link to register for Sandi’s class!
1) call the North Boulder Recreation Center to purchase your virtual pass and register by phone: (303) 441-3388
Tea light photo credit: Steve Johnson
Waiver: All physical activity, including yoga, has risks. By participating in these classes, you are agreeing to assume all responsibility for your health and safety in class and to release the teacher and organizer from any and all liability claims connected to your participation. Please honor your mind-body and modify as needed.